Certificate in Building High Performance Boards
Time & Location
About the Event
Who Should Attend
This seminar is specifically designed for Chairmen, Boards, company owners, institutional shareholders, CEOs and senior management (legal, audit, accounting, compliance and risk), and governance professionals who are involved with and contributing to the formation and performance of Boards, committees and directors.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand key aspects and models affecting a Board's formation, evaluation and succession
- Discuss the range, duties and liabilities of individuals and groups' roles within Boards
- Analyse good and poor performing directors and Boards
- Deal with tension and dilemmas within the Board as positive and negative forces
- Effectively govern risk, leadership, performance, strategy and control
- Debate issues of family companies, state owned enterprises, nominee directors, etc.